Monday, October 13, 2008

A PASTOR FINDS THE REAL JESUS

.
For ten years I served the Harlot Church system as a Saul. I worked extremely hard doing that which I thought was the work of God. Later I received a true revelation of Jesus and I left being a Saul to become as Paul. It happened to me as it did to this author I quote below.

I receive a meditation every morning and only one. It is by Chip Brogden and he knows, preaches and teaches the real Jesus. Here in today's meditation Chip writes of how, as an ordained pastor he finally found the "real Jesus." He was like so many ministers today that don't know Jesus, but have built ministries of self righteousness and dead works around a facsimile and counterfeit of the True Son of God.

Today's organized Christian religion has usurped the position of Christ and His body. This false, corrupt and emaciated religion is made up of many Saul's that stand in their raised pulpits preaching to more Saul's sitting in their congregations. My prayer is, that Jesus will reveal Himself, that these like Saul might be thrown to the dust, and from the dust would rise up men and woman, as modern day Paul's sharing the true Gospel of Christ. As we approach the end of this age the world writhes in pain, groaning to hear and know of the True Jesus and the Saviour of the World.


"And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me. And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?" (Acts 22:6,7).

All it takes is a millisecond of time for the Revelation to strike you down. I recall when I first received the Revelation of Jesus Christ. I had had many religious and spiritual experiences up to that point, more than the average person. I had been a pastor and teacher for many years. I thought I really knew the Lord. But one day God revealed His Son IN me. I was sitting in the backyard reading the Word and without warning, in my heart of hearts, I "saw" (not with my eyes, but inwardly) Jesus seated at God's right hand, and I saw myself raised and seated with Him in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6).

That day was like walking out of one room and into another, closing the door behind me. I got a glimpse into another world. I finally knew what before I had only talked about. Though not as outwardly dramatic as Paul's experience, inwardly a massive earthquake had taken place and my foundations were ripped to shreds. It was the beginning of the end of my career as a preacher for Organized Religion. I saw the real Jesus and realized He was nothing like flesh and blood had said. Hallelujah!


For the rest of Chip's article you can find it here:

If you care to receive his daily meditation this is
the link given for that:


In His Sweet Lord Jesus,
Jack




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it pretty amazing to think this was exactly what we were sharing a couple of nights ago.... how true that at one time we also knew only the works of the Lord/or just stories about the Lord.......but ahead and even now are the days of face to face....

Joian

Anonymous said...

Jack I truly want to see Him face to face.
Love Dan

Jack Hennessey said...

Me too Dan, It surely won't be long.

Thanks for the comment,

Jack

Anonymous said...

Jack I believe that His love is opening more peoples hearts and minds to see His wonderful love and grace.
Love Dan